Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Werewolf Gunslinger: All Hallows Chapter 1 concept art

Werewolf Gunslinger: All Hallows is the novella follow-up to my werewolf gunslinger short stories available for free on Smashwords.com here. I am producing a pen and ink drawing for each chapter similar to the format of one of my favorite books, A Night in the Lonesome October by Roger Zelazny.

In Chapter 1, one of the protagonists from my novel, Lucifera's Pet, makes an appearance. This was the first rough sketch I did of the scene:




I played around with a few things and decided to add a doorway to show the point of view of the unlucky individual who encounters the vampiress. Here is my final sketch:




When I get around to inking this piece, I'll post that here as well.

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment